This topic solves
If the qualified signature with DeepID has failed, this can have various causes. Possible causes are:
- All passports and identity cards issued in the EU/EEA are acceptable.
- Only persons of legal age may sign / identify themselves with DeepID (18+).
- Only documents that comply with the ICAO standard will be accepted.
- Only residences within the EU and EEA /EFTA are valid
- The document must be valid at the time of signature
- The last identification with DeepID must not be older than 5 years
- There are some countries on the black list